imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
"Yours-truly"
Monday, September 8, 2008 @ 6:12 PM To whom it may concern, Thank you for the name-callings, thank you for the 'bontot kau yang berat tu', thank you for the 'u just fucking laughing like budak kurang diaja mak bapak, ' thank you for the ' your mengade-ngade attitude.' thank you for the 'acting like a small little girl bawa ketiak mak punye'. And also girlfriend, I must thank you for the sincerest entry you have there. I didn't know you have the time to even blog about me. How thankful I should be. For the very least reason I can come up with, I didn't even mention names so why be over-reactive on yourself? Or is it your self-conscience? Need I further explain? |