imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


This is random
Saturday, September 20, 2008 @ 11:44 AM




If you want to know:
  • I rule my own life.
  • I'm entitled to my own space/freedom.
  • I don't need people telling me to do things.
  • I can go out with anyone I like.
  • I can eat as much as I want.
  • I say whatever I want to say.
  • I wake up at 12pm everyday. (most days)
  • I love watching dramas.
  • I can shout at practically anyone.
  • I don't like stalkers.
  • I don't like psychotic people.
  • I love DigiGirls.
  • I love DeCharme.
  • I love my BB clan (naik MRT sama-sama, bila nak tunggu aku hbes kerja lagi?)
  • I'm fat and ugly.
  • I'm definately still young and mean.
  • I hate pigs because I work in a pig sty.
  • I hate that PIG who called my name Sia-Fay-Car.
  • I love Sentosa.