imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Simple.
Monday, September 1, 2008 @ 11:44 AM




30 August 2008:
  • Outing with Sentosa people.
  • Karaoke-ed. No no, I didnt sing cos I know my suara like katak.
  • Dinner at Sakura Buffet.
  • Train-ed home with Fifi & Q.


31st August 2008:
  • Head to work early to meet Brother.
  • Beach Soccer Tournament @ Siloso.
  • Work.
  • Home.
  • Late heavy dinner.


1st September:

Study with Siti Qodriyah. Was supposed to meet at 12 but she's still trying to change her blogskin & I'm down here; can't barely open my eyes typing this pathetic entry.
Feeling damn hungry but gosh, its fasting month. Im trying to make the best out of it. I want to become wanita melayu terakhir.



Apart from plans today, I'm planning to maju kehadapan today & be a good girl. Other than leaving house for work, its either gonna be for studies or buka-ing puasa with favourite people outside. I know it may seem a little like macam-paham but I'm gonna try to make the best out of it people.



Finally after 092480943043141 days, a decent photo from us. ( & also after 98234299 shots).
I don't know if Q's done with her blog, but I think I'm partially done with this entry. I can't seem to think of any more personal sentences I have to make down here.
Last but not least,



Happy fasting to all muslim people, you all better fast hor. If I can do it, so can you.
Kepada semua umat Islam di Singapura, Selamat menjalani ibadah puasa. Not puaka.

I've got to go now, I've got some crawling to do.



((: