imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Piece of me.
Friday, September 12, 2008 @ 8:00 AM Remember that love in real life is not as easy as it is shown in movies. I'm contented with what I have and what I'm going through now. The very last thing on my list is to get people telling me how should I feel and what should I do. Yes I welcome criticisms, I invite advices, but when it comes to decision-making, I suppose everyone knows that I'm the one taking the step ahead or backwards in life. I am the one setting everything in place.
Because, afterall, I want the best for myself. |