imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Past
Monday, September 1, 2008 @ 12:48 PM

La illah bawak banyak mengucap eh.

Everyone's been commenting on my profile picture on the left. Yes, I look skinny, cengkong, dont look like me all. Cos, the picture was taken like 2 months back only. I've grown so much into a healthier woman I shall call it. Within 2 months, I've gained 7 kilos & with much anticipation & hope I wish to lose all 7 kilos in the months to come.

I've had too many already & I think its time I ditch my favourite foods and time for healthier living. Wha the heck am I talking right now has to be taken seriously or else baju raya this year yang dah siap can kiss goodbye.

Let's review & recall how much I've gained through-out my entire 2 years in ITE.
Very very much I must say.

Some photos maybe toooooooooooo explicit. & some maybe taken with ex-boyfriend. Any other humans in the picture that I'm about to share has got nothing to do with my entry. Only myself in the picture should be focused on okay.

National day 2007

Photobucket

Recording of Salam Lebaran 2007

Photobucket

First visit to Haji Lane 2007

Photobucket

Suntec City 2007



Hari Raya 2007

Photobucket

Photobucket

Melacca 2007



Fifi's sister's engagement 2007



Photobucket

Incase you're wondering who this hairy monster is, its Nas. This is how the class thinks of him, or is it only you Danny. The reason why you drew this picture; I can't seem to remember.