imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


MFG + MC
Monday, September 29, 2008 @ 8:38 PM

MFG OUTING!




I know everyone of you (MFG lah saper lagi kan kan) updated already. Mai, lolzxz dont ask why. Her laptop's down, kesian dia one week tidur mati pat rumah bukan nak tolong kemas! So it was indeed a great one after last minute changes here & there. Yay!

Don't you guys realise its only once a year that we have this meet-up? It's enough to do all the catching up, running up & downs, and also gobbling down all types of food together.















(Check out the previous entry to know how much of a chicken + pig I turned into, when it comes to firecrackers)











No lah no lah, I managed to join in the fun too despite creating so much drama when lighting up the crackers.


AKU BERJAYA!!!!







Photos of us are only updated once a year, sadly but true. Nonetheless, every time we have an outing like this, we'll definately enjoy helluva great time together. Catch us up next year!



A little side track.
I called Esprit the moment I woke up today & came up with I-AM-SICK-AND-ON-MC excuse to the supervisor. I actually don't have an MC, I just pretend that I have anyways. When she told me the schedule for this week, I told her straight that I can't work this week cos for the whole week I'll be in Malaysia.

I very the cibai last minute I know. Don't care lor, if not, they gonna make me work when every one of my cousins are collecting green packets, mana boleh gituk. Yang tua-tua also can get, then I work for what.

Just when my plan (the MC excuse plan) was going well, Dad called me & asked me where I was. He told me, he walked in Esprit & asked for me when my supervisor told him that I was on MC. You spoil my plan lah dad! I want to enjoy my Hari Raya, you go show your face at Esprit. Later they don't believe I sick, how. Inadeh!