Gawd, how long was I gone?
This is what happens when I fall sick, it'll drag for a week or two. As I'm typing, I'm sneezing away, goddamn this air-condition needs some warming up.
So, what am I missing? Past few days after examinations are over have been rather not so productive of me. Other than fasting, I am rotting at home like
'cempedak busuk dalam rumah aku ni.' Nevertheless, I am definately feeling a little lighter each day. Well, not that quite much of a big difference/deal, who cares.
Festive season is here, and what the heck has happened to Geylang bazaar man. How come all the Baju Raya that these people are selling are all the same, except that the sellers are different (in addition to their different way of '
mari kak, masuk, tengok baju raya'). Like seriously, I am not a fashion expert but going to Geylang bazaar has never been my favourite place to look for Baju Raya. I wouldn't wanna go out on my first day and go,
'Eh macam kenal jer baju tu..'Other than that, the deng-deng's, Ramli burgers and all types of my favourites are keeping me away from my weighing machine. Shopping with mom at Geylang the other day was one helluva chaotic experience. She made me wait for her to try all the ones she's interested in, and while waiting I was interested in one too, she made the sales assistant run all over the building just to satisfy her needs. Lap tali lap tamplong, dia tak beli. Hmph.


There are so many temptations this month and so little
kachings for me. I've worked less, hoping to find a better job, better paying job I suppose. Oh my god, marry me to a rich man so I'll just be a tai-tai shake leg at home, feed my fishes, paint my nails, do my hair ( from a better salon !!! ), and what more can I
NOT do?
Shit, this happens when I'm getting hungrier and hungrier. Blame my system for this behaviour. Dont worry, my crap is only temporary, once I get hold of that bloody
fill in the blanks.
Till here, sayonara dil tu pagal hei.
(: