Thursday, September 25, 2008 @ 12:15 PM
I am finally updating my goddamn blog.
Pictures are from last Friday's iftar (
I finally learnt the meaning of this word,yesterday). For the past 2 weeks of my holidays, all that I do for myself is just work. I didn't know how much of a workaholic I can be until I started work at the Esprit.

Let's just talk about the pictures instead, will be much better than I start whining like a bitch. So we had our break-fast at Wisury and the food was okay. Much better if we could have prawns, crabs, prawns, chickens, (
I am hungry right now). Lolzxzx.

We reached the restaurant at 6pm so that explains why I was so bored and kept complaining. I guess we were too lazy to walk around the bazaar so, we spent time sitting and chatting with each other. Macam-macam lah kite bual, anything under your armpit, like how Shamila is trying to tell Zma.

And if you've waited too long for the food to arrive, what's the best thing to do? I think Ama's solution is the best ah! Tidor time amek gambar. Cantik peh idea.

And not to forget, a share bit of yours truly also lah. My hair is growing longer and longer lah, best nyer. Tapi Nini nya hair dah long teros in one night. She paid $200 for dead people's hair.
Hahhahahahaha.

Shhhh, I don't wanna say this but this husband and wife were really having a great time making faces which end up similar in the camera. Lolzxz.
There are so many candid pictures which someone eventually came out with the idea of taking pictures in the middle of the road. We really did that and we got honk-ed once by one stupid apek taxi driver. The green man is still flashing and you think you owned the road ah babi?
Enjoy the pictures.




F1's tomorrow & thanks to one fucking company who got mine & sharm's name striked out from the list, we didn't manage to work during the race. That's so saddening kan kan kan. But it's okay, let's just have a feel of it okay. Enjoys belows.




No no, bukan formula 1 cars.
That's taxis & cars for you info. They have Singaporean car plates.
After which we head to Marina Square to chill just as requested by Marina freak; Danny.
Chill means main card games & aku tak pernah menang. Yay!
All of us headed to the MRT together. Yay!

Till we meet again, SN.
( minus the 2 makcik pat belakang)