imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Jiwe BB
Monday, September 15, 2008 @ 7:49 AM



So yesterday wasn't my official last day somehow. Well, I'm going to try to cope with 2 jobs for a week or two, and we'll see how well I can I adapt to the new environment. I'm giving it a try cos the pay's much better.

My babygirls weren't working, so I was such a brat/loner that I didn't even go for buka break. Kira macam aku ni feeling frust la. Favourite retail boys were like layan diri sendiri, buat dek jer ngan aku.

& while I was doing closing, tak pernah-pernah Shahril sms asking me about my whereabouts and all. Aku ingat dekni dah buang tebiat dia dalam tong sampah. He finished work at 6.30pm and said goodbye while I was working just now.
(Aku cakap, babi tol ni samdol taknak tunggu aku habes kerja. Tak jiwe BB lah konon)


Skali when I alight from Sentosa bus which I board alone
(cos bloody Feros & Fadh had to ditch me when they were chased down for bringing in Big Gulp), I saw them sitting at the interchange waiting for me. Read: them = Aishah & Shahril.

I was like, 'Aik, tak pernah-pernah nak tunggu aku pat sini, apa crita ni'. And they keep answering 'Alah, tak boleh ker, kate jiwe BB'. Haha



They accompanied me to see one retail shop even though it's close. Just to satisfy me. We train-ed home and had a freaking helluva great time laughing inside the train talking about anything. Which the only one word I happen to remember is, ' Ahhhhh yeeeeeee '.

When my bus came, they pass me a plastic bag which Shahril almost forgot to take out from his bag. A box of Hershey chocolates from Cocoa Tree. Kening naik-naik la korang.

Today, I'm starting work and I'm nervous, thank you.
((: