imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Feed the hungry
Monday, September 8, 2008 @ 8:39 AM

I'm going to sit for my Events Management Exam at 11am & here I am, pouring to what I call an online journal. I should be memorizing of what's left for me, but I can't take it anymore. My brain died on me like 6 hours ago. How sad.

Food is becoming more expensive and not only in our local market, but the impact is seen all over the world.








Do something. Make it happen for them.

Help end world hunger

Click on the link above.

Whether you are CEO of a large corporation or a street child in a poor country, improving your education can improve your life. It is a great investment in yourself.

Perhaps even greater is the investment your donated rice makes in hungry human beings, enabling them to function and be productive. Somewhere in the world, a person is eating rice that you helped provide.

You're just clicking, but what they gain is something you'll never regret. In fact, something for them to thank you for, for saving their lives.