imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Babysitted!
Sunday, September 28, 2008 @ 1:01 AM



Pictures posted will have nothing to do with my entry today. We had a great, or shall I say a perfect reunion of all the "babysitted" babies. Not that we're all still babies, but we used to be one, what the hell am I talking about?



Hello Abang Ilyazar, Hello Ilyazid, Hello Illya Nabila, Hello DalliBoy! We sure do have alot of awesome childhood to remember. Like how Abang Yazar used to cry non-stop & keep wailing 'Yazar taknak gi skolahhhhhhhh, Yazar nak kerja contractor!'

Imagine that coming from a 6 year old kid, I will laugh like hell when Mak Ibah reminded us of that. And how Yazid used to go missing whenever Mak Ibah brought me & him to the market. She'll like put me & Yazid one side & she'll go buy her fishes & the next thing you know it, Yazid will be running to the nearest bush. & I'll be screaming, 'Mak Bibah, Yazid gi petik bunga!'

& everytime he comes home from school with me, Mak Ibah have to clean his pockets because there were too many flowers that he plucked in school! No, he's not bapok, he's really straight. Really.



There were too many good memories & now, semua dah besar-besar. (Read: Besar gila!) It's really a great reunion, it's like : Wahhh syiok gila babi but babi also not gila like this. And not forgetting, the food so many many until I lost count of how many chicken wings I've eaten. Yazid was like, 'What happen to you babe, you used to be one of the slimmest'.
That was when I told him 'Looks who's talking dude'.



I guess, the next time we'll see each other will be in 3 days time. (Read: Hari Raya!)
Not the same place, not the same time, but same size, same loyak burok, 'kita datang dengan perot kosong ni'.

Shout out to Anak Kambing: Part-time maid/wife or what!