imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Anguish
Thursday, September 18, 2008 @ 7:41 AM



Pardon me if any pictures you'll see contain beautiful people minus blurry me. It happens all the time. I didn't frigging move myself, I know why, I know why. Grafitti is pulling me to shake my booty, thats why.

Break-fast with my digiGirls was exceptionally unintended plan, always. The initial plan was to break-fast (not that I can fast though) somewhere outside, away from work, away from stress. But we eventually made our way straight to Fifi's house where almost all great /syiok /takbleh angkat/cannot carry and so on times were held.



Her room was painted and now, lepas ni semua attack rumah aku. Alamak, bantu membantu, tolong menolong gotong royong rumah aku pulak ah. My house is like eversince forever already. 10 years already, dah buruk, dah kerepot, dah petpot.



So as I was saying just now, we definately had so much fun and I said it clear. We definately do. Let's have more. Speaking of which I do think we, the four of us can actually have fun on our own, eventhough, yelah sekarang kan favourite retail boys kita dah ada members baru mana nak ingat kita lagi semua.

Go buka mana nak ajak lagi, yelah saper kan kita. Only Digigirls earning $1.50 lesser than you guys. Eh, apa sal aku emoshit ni sekarang. Tsk tsk tsk. Behave Feka. Behave.



My brother have been skipping school on a regular basis and when he comes to school, he'll either got caught for something or, he'll require me to come down. Like for example the other day, I was busy sleeping like a pig at 7.30am, he called home and told me to come down and pass him his shirt. Of course I was too lazy to even get up and I told him
'Pergi ah kau detension, lagi bagus, sunyi sepi rumah lagi syiok. Aman dan damai.'

Teros my brother binget I think, he was busy
'Babi ah kau, pukimak cb tolong ah hantar ah',
I quickly pressed the End Call button. He has to wake up someday that I will not be able to send him things that he forgot everytime. I can't keep on lying to myself to tell Dad that he's becoming more of me. I don't want.



I don't want my poor daddy to get blamed for nothing, like he usually do. For the many things that occured at home, (of which he was always at work), the only person who comes into mind for the word : blame would be dad.