Saturday, August 16, 2008 @ 1:30 AM
Fact #1
When sweet talkings becomes pointless. When I (always) have doubt.
When liars dont really go to heaven you know.


Fact #2
" .. Why do guys lost interest in the girl when they've gone out with a few times? "
- taken from Teenage magazineIt always happens when it comes down to this topic : Guys.
When there are always no ending to where we can conclude how guys are.




Fact #3
I need to get this out of my chest that I am freaking mad right now that I couldnt think of any other
'mad' word. Blame my English being
c6 for Olevels. I dont even know how to make it far with only a fucking
6 for English. Yes, it is that bad people.

Fact #4
The horrifying scary hantu terrible tak boleh angkat one fact that if you are changing in a small fitting room, dont pandai-pandai change skali your kasot inside that fitting room.
Me and Q teros high, mata steam kangaroo smell your sumpah cannot carry bau kaki inside the fitting room. And we were laughing our gas out until I salin baju also I laugh. Kalah current record holder for
'very-smelly-fitting-room-lepas-DIA-keluar' competition. Because of this freaking beautiful fact #4, I went home took bus 188 and walked like 300 steps before I finally reached home and found out
I didnt fucking zip my pants.
Shut up, my seluar dalam warna putih just now. Thank you. Fact #5
Happy birthday 14.((: