imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Trying too hard to be me eh.
Saturday, August 23, 2008 @ 12:45 AM



When was the last time you did a small favour for yourself ah girl? Prehaps right now, this very moment you're reading this, you might be a little helpful for my soul by doing yourself self reflection. Takpe, takpe. Who am I to ask you to do so anyway?

As you are very well-observant enough right, maybe this entry can be your highlight for the week, the month, the year or your whole entire life. Before I ask you to get a better life, try reading this first.

If you want to copy my whole blog, my profile, my layout, alamak, by all means lah girl. I know you no originality sampai kemarok sangat nak tiru hasil kerja orang. I dont know you could stoop that low to even change when I changed mine. Tsk tsk tsk. Apa nak jadi dengan kamu?

Dah lama sangat buat kerja macam gini ke?

Aku no sweat, no mint no kiss, you can do whatever you want by all kerak-kerak goreng pisang man. Since kau ni kes dah takda originality sendiri, prehaps going to www.blogskins.com might help alil or maybe you can get going and run along before your dog comes biting you.

I thought aku hampir-hampir mati tengkorak skullsetan bila I saw your blog sama with mine, but too bad, you actually light up my life babe, wa caya sama lu ah babe. Lu kasi wa light ah. Light stick ader ah babe.

Perangai sikit peh anjing.
( Anjing pun ada life sendiri !!! )
Tak sangka aku, lepas satu-satu.
Lepas ni, kau nak ikut apa pulak.

If youre trying too hard to be me, I'll see how much longer you can succeed.