Thursday, August 21, 2008 @ 3:59 PM

There's so many things I need to let out of my chest.
Put that aside please (:
I've been working my ass for the past 2 days and I didnt know I was that hardworking to work 2 days straight. Wah, bravo bravo, suatu achievement buat diriku mannnnn.

Suprisingly, today I went school
alone.
Sat in class
alone.
I didnt know I was such
a loner today.
Dont ask me why because in the end, the one who gets the debarment letter is
me.
That topic just pisses me off. Im still not over it I dont know why and I dont want to get over it until justice is done. Seriously, mana tak bingit you tell me. Orang
tak datang sekolah, orang yang
selalu ponteng sekolah, orang yang
selalu datang lagi lambat dari aku,
tak kene debar, malah, attendance
above average lah seh.
Wah piang!

Anyways, I kept myself busy during the last period today by:
1) Eating my Subway cookies,
2) Surfing the net for the almost-I-dont-know-how-many-times,
3) Staring at the teacher beause I dont understand a single shit that's on the screen,
4) looking at the guys playing CS and cursing from A-Z and
5) just keeping quiet. ( I really was!!)
So, thats it for today.
Why harsh?
____________________________________________.
Answer it yourself
)):