Monday, August 25, 2008 @ 11:37 PM

Woah, chaos or what eh my tagboard.
I looked at myself every single day in the mirror and there's nothing wrong with me. Because I dont care much about what others have to say about me. I choose to ignore what you type about me being too insecure or too paranoid because I know everyone has the
key to their own freedom of speech.
Reason for previous post was to educate you on the
topic of getting your facts right. If I ever wanna drag about Islam in this matter, it'll prolly be about
you.
I'm not saying that I'm the type who prays
5 times a day nor do I say I am a very religious person. But if you ever think that you're right by covering your aurat with wearing tight jeans, and shirts that shows your body curves, well I think my 6 years of religious classes taught me better.
I was also taught that if you're doing it for the sake of fulfilling your duties to Allah and for fashion, ditch it.
Bak pepatah melayu, kamu semua:
'
sekadar melepaskan batuk di tangga '.
So, if any of you who thinks of tagging me about this matter again, your tag will either be
deleted, or totally
ignored pasal takda motive lah aku layan ni semua. You all tak pernah puas hati punya.
Islam is a peaceful religion.