imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


(not) favourite month
Thursday, August 14, 2008 @ 9:45 PM



This month has really got me standing on my toes, testing every single inch of my patience, taking all my loved ones at work and most importantly, nothing nice nothing spice happens.

I know there's this thing going on with me that I hate Wednesdays. My whole clan with always skip the first lesson every Wednesday. & when we do, we do it together. But when it comes to debarment, you tell me why is it me only who's listed in the debarment list?

Its just so freaking pelik nak mampus orang yang selalu tak datang sekolah, orang yang selalu datang sekolah lambat all tak kene debar tapi aku yang cuma every Wednesday 1st lesson tak datang jer nama dah pat Debarment List.

Whoever's marking the attendance better check properly. Dont any how mark your friend present if your friend never come. Its a matter of honesty and trust the teacher has given to you.



Wahkau, so many people quit job at Sentosa already. Digi people all getting boring. Yang aku dari dulu cakap nak berhenti tapi tak henti-henti, cakap banyak only. Haiyo. Im working tomorrow & I already feel like quitting (OMG, there I go again.!!).

August is not for me.