imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


My event
Wednesday, August 6, 2008 @ 12:16 PM


Late update on Educational Tour cum Mini Race 2008.



Everything went as planned eventhough one person turned up late. Haha, as usual lah, always got star-karat one every time you plan something what. I was one star-karat before. ( or shall I say, every time? )


My greatest thanks to :

Afieka Photography

Bukit Batok Community Centre

Newurbanmale

Spectacle Hut

QB house

Suntec Singapore

GilaMovies

Activewear Company

Blue Eyes.USA

Aries

& definately, PUB.

These whole event was sponsored by these companies. We wouldnt have made it without you guys. Without your newurbanmale paperbags, Ice mountain bottles, tissues, vouchers and Newater is like a must for all event oiii. Almost every event I go, like got plus chop hammer nails on the wall got Newater.


On the behalf of my members, special thanks to:

Mr Maniam & Family

Mdm Sabariah & Family

Mdm Saremah & Family

Sedap-Sedap Pte Ltd

http://www.favomall.com/

Without all these special people mentioned, our event would not have been successful. Especially to my mom, she stayed up longer than me to do the trophies & the towels. ( Partially because I was already too tired to force my eyes open to help together with her, hehe )

Nini's mom woahhhhhhhhh, made great curry puffs and marble cake. I only got to eat one piece of the marble cake oi. Pity me. Sobs sobs.


Like WTF, this is totally out of the whole topic. I just had to say something. My fingers are shaking oiiiiii. Got this 2 monsters/ghosts who just came in my class scaring the hell out of me. She came behind me, I ran & ran & ran & I think I stepped her leg. The whole class is like laughing like hell. Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa. ((:

Cant really see from this picture, but I assumed, Danny fat pig is like the shortest in the class & Teck Zhen is like the tallest in the class. Round of applause for these 2 winners! ( Okay, lame )

Favourite picture & moment for the whole class:

Danny Fat Pig.


Thank you SN for your support!
( minus those who didnt come, haha duhhhhhhhh? )