I miss the times we went to catch the Cinderella Story together.
I miss the times we actually took neoprint after the movie.
I miss the times bila rambot kita pull-back and fringe sikit nya version.
I miss NCC trainings with you.
I miss my secondary school days with you.
I miss sitting in the canteen with you.
Yaya.
I miss sitting beside you in class.
I miss collecting newspapers in the G.O with you.
I miss our 'maggi-goreng-masak-sendiri' breakfast in class.
I miss us sitting in the toilet eating during fasting month.
I miss us skipping lessons.
I miss us sleeping during Mr Chow's lesson.
I miss us sms-ing during Malay lesson lepas tu asik kena marah dengan cikgu Ishak.
I miss dengar kau kene panggil pasal Interact Club.
I miss calling you Sundal.
Mai.
I miss going to the canteen with you.
I miss going NCC trainings with you.
I miss seeing you in school.
I miss screaming outside your class for you.
I miss chatting with you.
I miss the times when we all actually eat together in the canteen.
Ezann.
I miss skipping NCC training with you.
I miss running to the canteen with you.
I miss going to school together.
I miss cabot-ing extra lessons together.
I miss biler part kita makan pat canteen sama-sama.
I miss gossiping to you about anything.
I miss laughing about Mak Dud.
Haha.
DigiGirls.
I miss the moments we share when there used to be four of us working together.
I miss the moments when its four of us working and that's when sales is either doing its best or its worst.
I miss the moments of the fireworks shots.
I miss the moments we chose to ditch work just so we could spend time together,
even if it means Chris has to find 4 other replacements for work.Most of all, I miss Fifi in our uniform.
):How come today all my posts sedih-sedih one.
Cannot make it seh like this.