imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Mentally ill
Friday, August 29, 2008 @ 11:03 PM



I am currently in STRESS mood.
So if anyone who dares to:
  • comes in my way
  • irritates one tiny shit out of me
  • gets on my nerves
  • ask me repeated questions
  • be kay-poh, will definately be warned to get ready before Im declared a serial-killer.
My pay slip's in but I'm not sure if my pay's in or not. The fact that the pay slip is already in has already got me one hole in my pocket because it's not even enough for me to get a decent something that I've planned.

Kita hanya merancang, tuhan yang menentukan.
Yes, this is so true.

I have to clear my debts to Mom. She keeps pestering me to pay, for a reason she thinks I might just run & away & start to shop before paying back. See how she knows me well. I cannot manage my finance well I tell you.

Just now, about an hour ago she told me that I am a materialistic girl who spends more than what I earn.

WikiAnswers say materialistic is:

#1
Concerned with material wealth and possessions at the expense of
spiritual or intellectual values.

#2
Having the belief that having money and possessions is the most important thing
in life.

#3
Showing great or excessive regard for worldly concerns.

#4
Having attitude that physical well-being and worldly possessions
constitute the greatest good and highest value in life.

#5
A bourgeois mentality concerned primarily with gaining money and the things that
money can buy.

No matter how I wish I can ignore/avoid this fact about myself, I have to admit I am one but not to the extent of 'I-no-money-I-still-have-to-get-that-thing' mindset. C'mon, everyone has his/her wants and needs. I chose to work my big fat ass to earn some cash for myself to enjoy luxury at the end of the day.

I dont spend my hard-earned money on things for myself only. Let me repeat : the main reason I work is to support myself so as not to burden my mom & dad who has different responsibility in providing for both, me & my lil' brother.

At the end of the month, my lil' brother's handphone bill & mine's are paid using my pay. My concession and my internet bill are also settled using my pay. So who says I'm a spoilt brat? If you think I am, try asking yourself.

So for now, lets drop the topic because my mom wants me to decide on which camera to get.


Sony DSC T300


Sony Cyber-shot DSC T2




Nikon D40


Canon EOS 450D



Canon EOS 1000D




I need comments, please help me choose in order to save me from going insane and bankrupt for paying medical fees to IMH. I'm halfway from permanently insane due to stress over what to wear for Sentosa People's outing tomorrow.

So, how much does IMH cost anyway?
OR


Does this help?