imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Late night
Tuesday, August 19, 2008 @ 12:56 AM




First and belardy thankful foremost, happy burning midnight oil to me cos I very the lazy one to do Report and keep delaying until last minute. Macam pig sak perangai.



So hello midnight, & goodbye sleep early yozx.
Hari ini kan, aku sungguh happy merah merah kuch kuch ho tah hey. Skipped school (like again) and head over to Fifi's house. Aiyooooooooooooooooo, miss her like many many. Why the heck am I talking like typical minahhhhhhhhhhh?



Asked Q to come over too, but she already made plans with her beloved boyfriend and we couldnt possibly forced her to mati-matian be with us no matter how much we missed hanging out together and just lying down gossiping right.

I showed Mom the debarment letter and after I told her to sign it before she goes to work tomorrow, I quickly changed topic and asked her whether she'll allow me to work if I dont make it to Poly after I graduate.

Budak macam aku ni kan, ada susah sikit nak qualify for things like this. Even though there's a glimpse of hope that I'll be able to make it, I have to think of what will happen if I dont. It happens the same when I took my Olevels, I wasnt prepared that I would flunk (like really betul betul punya) my exams.

Tup tup masak sup, knock knock on the door I must go ITE lah eh. Tak ke sedih aku?



Saloma pandai joget,
its time I head to bed!

Dah pandai seh anak Wahid berpantan sekarang, dont mess with zohan eh!
((: