Wednesday, August 20, 2008 @ 1:19 AM

I was down and stress because my thumb drive crashed thanks to the school virus. & the least that I could do right now is to think who I've sent the files to so mana tahu they all still keep it. One person came to mind, I was actually waiting and waiting for the person to come online.
Nevermind the harsh reply I get from that person, I still need the file so I waited lah kan. But wait long long, skali thumb drive not with the person. I thought I was going to bakar surat khabar and make fire and call for S.O.S skali, I gave Danny a call.
Of course lah, if I have to start from scratch I tell you nampak gaya-nya aku malam ni tak tidor lah. Tercegat macam tengkorak gajah depan computer screen ni
ketek ketek ketek.
(sounds of typing lahhh!).Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwt.
(why the heck my arm looks like my thighs?)
Lifesaver of the day : Danny Pig.
He doesnt want to be called a Pig even though he's one. Haha!