imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Family that matters most.
Thursday, August 14, 2008 @ 12:13 AM



A very warm welcome to all, Im very honoured & glad to be here to share with you guys how these 2 days have been rather fulfilling for me. Its been like forever to get my whole family (eventhough there's only 4 of us) to sit one table and eat dinner together.

Eventually, for 2 days straight, not only did we get to eat at the same table, same time & sharing same food, I think my brother & I were too spoilt for choice already. My mom & dad have been treating us to eat dinner outside which is like 'so-not-like-my-mom-yes-i-am-sure'.



But its okay, its alright, (BUT DONT) go home and let your mother slap.

Orang dah nak belanjer, aku okay je. Lagi happy lagi cos I got to eat Changi Village Nasi Lemak. Okay, I know I very slow dah macam pig dalam zoo, but its my freaking first time eating Changi Village nasi lemak at the real Changi Village lah eh. Tsk tsk tsk, see lah, like katak bawah tempurung only lah, mentang-mentang I live West, hidup mati umbrella ella ella eh eh eh pat West.




Cannot imagine lah eh I living in Tampines, or like Hougang or worst come to worst eh if no bad weather, I live Geylang. No, not geylang lorong lorong terlolong one lah. Confirm everyday got different kind of aroma come in my house without knocking one, then pollute my house like nobody business. Confirm one, that one will only happens even terok berok when the new market opens. Die, die.

But on a brighter side, I dont have to be forced to follow mom to the market. She can just hop herself to the market. I dont need to think so hard what dessert to eat, I can just scream from my block ' Chendol taknak kacang satuuuuuuuuuuuu! '. Or I dont have to even step out of my house to pasang lampu raya cos Geylang mati mati got lampu kelap-kelip one.



Provided Geylang is a suitable living condition for me laaaaaaaaaaaa. HAha.



"Dah macam gajah lah kau ni, seram mama tengok."



Hello my name is 'Adik Chafeka' and now I am thinner than her. Aku tahu lah aku school boy. Whatever eh kauuuuuuuuuuuuu.




Last time I kept laughing at him pasal he very fat you know dulu. Alamak, now I paiseh already. (You see lah, now laugh at me already. See the picture above lah.)

Pig ah my brother.
He fucking thinner than me already, & taller (!!!). Wtf, You wait wait, mentang-mentang mama call me Elephant already, you laugh at me right. Laugh all you want.