Thursday, August 14, 2008 @ 12:51 AM

A special tribute to a person whom Ive always loved working with,
Faizal.I
dont know what really happened.
I
dont know what actually happened.
I
didnt receive any sms like you'll did.
I
didnt know anything until Q called me.
Definately, you'll be greatly missed by me.
I'll miss you calling me
Fikah Zubaidah.I'll miss you calling me
'Ayat-ayat Peher'.I'll miss you telling me how
short Zaffy is.
I'll miss you telling me how Safiyah
looks like Beyonce.
You are one such person who's hard to get & hard to forget.
I'll miss your joy, your laughter, your jokes and I'll miss pinching you.
From the bottom of my heart, I really hope you are coping well & I really hope to get to talk to you soon. I dont know if you're still reading my blog anymore, I just hope you'll come across this entry & realise that we, your very own digiGirls will always remember you.
Faizal, one last call for you.
"Update your blog please?"Haha.