imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Clumsy
Thursday, August 28, 2008 @ 12:36 AM How pathetic these may sound, its nothing but the truth. Clumsy Act #1: My leg got stuck in some rubbish drain and to make things worst, I fell in front of a bunch of guys who were apparently still laughing their asses right now. For no sensible reason eh my leg terselit inside that rubbish drain. Got 4 eyes already still buta. Apa nak jadi daaaaaaaaa. Clumsy Act #2: I was busy reading an sms and was already late for work. I walked straight, the normal path I take. The next moment I realised, why am I moving backwards? I was actually on the wrong side of the escalator. Aku gi naik escalator yang nak turon, betapa cerdik nya otak aku ni. This one joke of the year I tell you. Clumsy Act #3: Have yet to come. Why, you all think I so clumsy ah must until 3, 4, 5, 6 meh. Haha. |