imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Cibs cibs Ribs
Saturday, August 9, 2008 @ 1:23 AM This week I very sibei suay takleh angkat with trolley anymore I tell you.
Cibs #1 On my way to my aunty's house at Mac Pherson, the bus very packed with MI students, students from secondary school, primary school, bangla's going Tekka all. Can imagine how full right? I was standing like nobody business & then POOOOFF! I thought accident or what, skali I check, infront of me got this secondary school boy's bottle of coke burst. I was like WTF, my clothes are drenched with coke, thank you very nice lah eh boy. To add to my thank you speech to you boy, it was only 2 stops since I board bus. (!!!!!) Cibs #2 My fringe forever look like cibaiiiiiiiiiiii. But thank you, aku tak nanges dalam kedai like I used to when I got my hair cut! Cibs #3 Got this Amazing Race at town organized by Events Management students like us. I run run run like elephant until the pavement crack oi. Jangan pray pray later you kena praying mantis then you know. Stupid, dont ever buy Everlast shoe. Fucking quality. Now I got 5 blisters & I cant even walk like a normal person. Cibs #4 The four of us ( Nini, Sharm, Ama & Me ) thought if we keep running ( just keep running, just keep running.......) prolly we can win 1st prize. Skali dumb folded stamped on your forehead, we got 5th. Kelakar gila, to motivate ourselves, we keep telling each other " C'mon guys, we can beat Danny " . But we cant (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Cibs #5 To break my virginity record, please, round of applause to Nursyafiqah MW for finally in 18 years wore a fucking jeans like foreverrrrrrrrrr. Read that, I wore a fucking jeans to Sungei Buloh. I know I know, takde maksud aku pakai jeans pat Sungei Buloh. But what the heck, I tried something out of my comfort zone. Bravo. Cibs #6 Computer broke down for the whole week & now dah sihat wa'alfiat. This shouldnt be here except for the first part of the sentence though. How can I conclude that my back is already aching & its 1.38am & I need some sleeeeeeeep. Theres like 3 shows tomorrow how to survive. ( Imma survivor .... Omg, I forgot the song ) Normah looks exactly like YOU. |