Tuesday, August 12, 2008 @ 7:39 AM
(OVERDUE) PHOTOS
I know, I know, I havent been updating.
Just alittle recap of what happens to me the last few days. I have been working my ass out for 3 days straight and now Im dead beat oi. Dont pray pray with me, I work then go home still must rush presentation & video. Tsk tsk tsk. Anak rajin betul aku ni. Cannot imagine.

How sickening can my brother be you tell me.
He called me like twice every minute because he lost his keys. I was at work & he kept on calling & I kept on screaming on the phone. You see, I dont have the heart to reject/ignore his phonecall. Only brother life and death, once in a lifetime I remind you.

He lost his ezlink for like the 3rd time already.
His MP4 got stolen in school last year.
He borrowed a friend his handphone charger and earpiece, but until today, the (stupid) friend goes missing.
His house key lost for the 3rd time.
I feel like stangling him the moment he told me he lost his key & ezlink 2 days ago. So pissing me off betul ah adik satu ni. Aku tengok orang adik beradik sampai lima pun tak stress macam aku.

And he thinks ah I work at funfair. The pasar malam downstairs you know.
Adik : Oi balek sekarang lah, aku nak keluar ni.ME : Kepala hotak kau aku tengah kerje kan.Adik : Ala cakap jelah kau nak balek kejap, nanti kau datang balek lah.ME : Your head lah babi, you think I work funfair ah? Funfair also cannot go home like that.Adik : Please, aku nak keluar aku takde kunci lah.ME : One more time kau call aku, aku call police ah.Adik aku tak takot pe. Dia call aku lagi.
Adik : Please ah, aku nak keluar.ME : Kau gi amek kunci tingkap, kau keluar thru tingkap.Adik : OTAK KAU, kalau pencuri masok cam ne.ME : Kau lock balek tu tingkap bodoh.
So, make a guess what did my brother do?