imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


125 oneside
Monday, August 18, 2008 @ 12:40 AM




How about a better mission to complete my better vision?

Hi Welcome
( You all must follow how Retail people do it, hi welcomeeeeeeeeee )
Okay, this way please
( Below )

Work was super mundane cos for the entire past 7 months Ive worked as a photographer, today, 17 Aug 2008 marks the first day I never communicate with my partner during work. He was like besar nak mampus and like tua macam bapak orang already. Okay I know I very bad but really, thats how he looks like.

Super cannot bring to go bank one, he keep quiet one all time & I like cannot make it, keep on meditating (sleeping pig).

I always find every reason to go down to the shop just to meet people like,

ERIC
the budak Phillipine yang ganteng sangat




AISHAH
the budak sepet bila ketawa ngan aku kes kita dua-dua takda mata.



These 2 people who turn my not-so-cantek work day into one of my most makan-kes-kenyang-one. Even though no link to work life, as long got the word makan can already.



Today after work was syiok and banyak ketawa one I tell you. Laugh until my eyes cannot see and I ran out of breathe just to make sure me and Aishah won the race just now. Syahril didnt believe that the path we are going to take is the shortest to Long John, so kita apa lagi, challenge ah. I run in Vivo City like mad woman, pulling my pants just to make sure its still there and Aishah forever protecting her bag, takot terputus.

Who won?
Obviously me and Aishah lah.



"ahhhhhye"

Chilli pepsi sexy me,
I am very sleepy ni.