imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Youve been waiting for this?
Monday, July 7, 2008 @ 10:07 AM

Youve been waiting for this?



Finally, I managed to squeeze some time for myself to do a decent update. As you can see, I changed my blogskin & editted my profile because, some people macam cibs pmk ( I learn from you Siti Baby) copy and immitate what I write & stuff. It really pisses me off laaaaaa, like dont you have a better life to look forward to?



Moving on, the whole week was hectic & this week will be too.
Monday: School ends at 5pm & have to stayback for project.
Tuesday: School ends at 4pm & at 6.30pm have to do stocktake till 4am.
(kaaaaaaaaaaaa-chings chings)
Wednesday: School ends at 3pm (If I dont think of skipping. (!!) but very tempting) & after that gonna meet Siti Baby & probably the rest of DigiGirls.
Thursday: School ends at 2pm & work at 5.30pm.
Friday: School ends at 1pm.
Saturday: Shoe-date.
Sunday: Work at 4.30pm.



School's supposed to start at 11.30am today, but I'm skipping the whole idea of having P.E early in the morning. You see how to slim down you tell me, but who cares lahhh. So Im starting school at 2pm. Best per kalau hari-hari school start kol 2pm. Mampus.



Im trying to post a decent update down here, but I get so many little distractions from chatting, friendster-ing & also keep rewinding the touch my body song lah. How to finish this update on time maannnn. So anyways, holidays are over but korang rasa macam holiday tak? Cos I dont , at all, except for the hari-hari keluar cari makan, cari pasal.
" Pocket bukan maken berisi, but perot yang terisi lah eh. "



Anyways, I came across a friendster comment which kinda disturbed me alot but holla, dah kene deleted lah tu comment. Aiyo, my girlfriends must be thinking saya gila bayang or kene make appointment dengan IMH, but trust me, I really saw that comment you see.



In efforts to lose weight & fats I assure you, I have to minimise my daily dosage of chicken wings, chicken sausages, chicken halal, and also chicken tak halal all. After I ate my breakfast, wah wah, mak aku cakap aku access denied eh masok dapur. Wah piang dil tu pagal hei. She cooked fish in the afternoon for lunch & force me to makan 2 slices of fish ehhh! Then I screamed that I want to eat chicken soup that my god-mom has cooked, she screamed back & said that that's for my brother.



Perangai kentot eh, mentang-mentang my adik slim down entah dia makan apa sampai kurus gitu, she let my brother have all the chicken soup. So not fair at all, I cannot even take a sip of it eh. Nak mampus or what. But thankfully, my brother very bekerjasama with me yesterday, he let me have one bite of his chicken. That, Im thankful. Hahahahahahhahaahh ((:



Very very soon Afi, I'll join you.
& this entry is for all of you people so you better ringan-ringan kan jari jemari tagggggg okay.
Loves ((: