imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Tired
Tuesday, July 8, 2008 @ 7:36 AM

Oh great. School has already started & Im dying already.
Tsk tsk tsk, how to make it like this?

We have 3 (+1, individual) project to be submitted at the end of this week & none is beyond completion. We can either die now or have endless typing & researching every night starting from tomorrow night. Tonight very busy woman you know. Back to front, top to bottom, back to front, left to right. Sickening oi, I tell you, confirm the next minute I see numbers, I die.

Its not even anywhere near the end of month & Yay, Im broke. Yay kepala hotak aku! I slept as late as 2am yesterday but I woke up early because paham-paham lah, aku kalau continue tidor, nampak gaye nye tak ke sekolah lah aku hari ini. Attendance dahlah cannot make it, parents must come down, so cant afford to skip many many.

Its only 7.40am, I think I want to curi-curi tidur sebentar lah. My eyes cannot take it. Bye!

((: