imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Tebang not Teban anymore
Tuesday, July 1, 2008 @ 8:19 AM Was supposed to have meeting today. I mean, yesterday's meeting was postponed to today, but sorry guys. I can't make it. I have to head Mustafa Center first thing in the morning later to sell my phone prolly & get myself a cheaper phone before heading for work.
Oh yes, alamak yesterday my not anymore fat like pig brother got me involved in his mess. Siao, want to rompak bank with me dont know how to plan first with me. Stupid you know. Felt like strangling him yesterday, but what to do, he stronger than me now. I scared later Im the one being squashed. Lol! I was happily watching Prison break 3. My husband what, pity him in prison. Then ah, my mom snatched the remote from me & yeah, she changed it to her all time favourite drama. Wah wah, like everytime like that I at home to watch tv. That spoilt my day & I ended up texting Daddy to get me a new tv in my room so I can watch peacefully. & you know what he replied? " Okok, Ayah buy for you new tv. But then use your money lah okay. Ayah no money buy you big plasma tv. " Just the same way Suly texted me. Woah, you & my dad can sit under one roof & tell me the same things to do. Hahahahahhahhaa. & before I know it, I was already asleep to even reply to anyone's smses yesterday. Singapore is peaceful you know, Bukit Batok got guilin, Bukit Panjang got reservoir also what. So what else you want to compare with Tebang? Happy 4 months to Siti Baby & Taufik Babi. "Oops, jangan marah-marah, nanti lama-lama dia di ambil orang." ((: |