imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Skipped school
Wednesday, July 9, 2008 @ 5:45 PM


Stock taking yesterday was totally done out of money. We need funds for our Events project, but I think the rest of us gonna contribute a little bit of everything, so that we can at least enjoy some of the hard earned money on Shopping (!!!). Yesss, that I totally agree!

& yesterday jugak lah aku ni declared NO LIFE. How frustrating can that be? Why? Because both mine & my brother's line were cut off. Why? Cos aku sungguh bodoh peh bengap tak bayar bill. Seriously, NO LIFE sak aku. My adik can still tell me, 'Alah, chill lah. Kau tolong gi bayar cepat-cepat eh, aku takleh tahan kalau nak kene start pakai prepaid.'

Sickening betul ah ni budak. You should help me pay your bills too then you sit down & move your fingers texting people. Ass you! Eh, at least my brother got prepaid, now where did my prepaid card go? Longkang or what?

Anyways, reached home at 4am & straight went to bed with my make up, my shorts & singlet. Cannot tahan liao. Inside cab already sleep like pig. & my mom called me at 9am screaming at me to wake up & go school.






But I didnt. Hahah!
Meaning : I skipped school!

(((: