Fifi marah oi, I never wear eyeliner. She say my face macam hantu pocong macam nak mampus like sepuluh hari never eat. Cheesecake tol.
" Kau leh teman aku g mustafa center tak? " x2
Fifi texted me as early as 6.50am in the morning. Pantat square betul you know. Send the message 2 times, she thinks I kuku haven wake up! & she skipped school again. Macam cibs you know her perangai.

Its been 3 days since my pay & now Im broke. I mean it, broke gila babi chipmunk gorilla elephant all i tell you. But its okay, I enjoyed eating Ramen Ten the other day. I bought myself a new Animal Sling Bag & I got myself make up from Body Shop. Now tell me macam mane tak broke. I spent more on my wants than needs. My bills still belum bayar lah seh! Mum will sure kill me if she finds out.

Its Rid's 18th birthday & the Wasted Kids planned to suprise him at Istana Park.
So anyways, Happy Birthday yo!
By 7pm, I was torn between two. I dont know want to go home or follow Qad Fik & Liza go makan at Lot 1. Well, since makan is my bestfriend, I followed them to eat. I had Korean BBQ Chicken with Rice. Ya ampun punya sedap. Ever since I ate Ramen Ten, dah addicted to Jepun Nippon Paint nya food!

Its already 1.19pm & I belum mandi but I eat my Fried Chicken Wing Rice already. How bacin can I get anymore. Im working today alone. Siti Baby & Hidayah all enjoying themselves at Desaru & leaving me to work alone. Sobs sobs. Mati lah saya work alone.

It sucks setting up Mobile without you, bitches.
It sucks flagging without you, bitches.
It sucks standing alone with the camera around my neck without you, bitches.
It sucks seeing cuties without you, bitches.
It sucks doing sales without you, bitches.
It sucks not having anyone to disturb without you, bitches.
It sucks doing closing without you, bitches.
It sucks taking the bus without you, bitches.
It sucks not having to sit at the last row without you, bitches.
It sucks that today im gonna work alone without you, bitches.

Bitches = Your very own digiGirls.
Im chatting with IsaacLove. Wahlao, he kepo only. My email add chafekaloves he want to kepo-kepo. Smack smack eh perangai.

Fifi's waiting for orang repair kipas to datang & she cant go out. How sick can that be. Baby, you say want to go work with me, you ass you. Cheat my feelings only. But its okay, saya tak mengira punya kawan. You want to cheat my feelings, my money all can. As long I love you, You love me, we love each other.

Bye bye people.
From this,

to this,
In gold actually, not black. I cannot find the exact colour. Internet cibs tol!Downgrade gila babi I tell you. Shut up if you want to say Welcome to the club cos I hate Samsung & its gonna take forever for me to get use to this
'sungguh-saya-tak-paham-langsung-macam-mana-nak-operate-this-phone-'.
((: