imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
digigirla
Thursday, July 31, 2008 @ 8:21 AM Its already 8.22am, Im still in my shorts & 'taik mata bertepek-tepek' punya face. A call from the past this morning, tsk tsk tsk . Argh, just spoilt my freaking day. Delayed whatever I was going to do this morning, freaking irritated I tell you. & if you read this, I dont like to talk/mix blog life & real life. Because, in here is where I write whatever I want to write. Something that you should be glad that Im sharing my journal with the www (whole wide world). I miss counting syilings under the counter just so we can get nasi lemak after work. I miss doing closing with you babes. I miss squeezing in 1 small fitting room & do our very own thai (thigh) - dance. I miss sharing 1 big gulp. I miss kemel. I miss how we'd share the kari smell of armpits of ours. I miss the 4 of us taking endless shots during fireworks. I miss commenting on cute guys walking past us. I miss sharing clothes with you babes. (Even though some of your clothes are still in my wardrobe, lol) I miss our 'eeee, ketiak aku tak cukur' session. I miss talking about our lives. I miss crying with you babes & then laugh again. I miss the times we laugh so loud then Aunty bising as always. I miss my very own digiGirls. Nothing more. |