imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


curry ketiak
Monday, July 28, 2008 @ 9:56 PM



Saper cakap aku frickle-minded, angkat bontot gajah please.

Dont ask me why I switched back to blogger. The only reason I could come up with is that majority prefer me with blogger & here I am. Tada, imcheena.bs.com.



Yes perot aku macam belon/bola mintak kene sidekick.

There's more to update but I got no time lah baby. How eh. My event's coming up this Friday.
Monday - Change shirt.
Tuesday - Collect Newater & send it to Danny's House.
Wednesday - JB (!!!!!!) Collect trophies.
Thursday - Rehearsal at Bukit Chandu.
Friday - EVENT. THE DAY (!!!)
Saturday - Event/sunset/suprise.
Sunday - Working.

Mampus, my schedule so tight lah this week.

You know ah, some people say I fat like pig (which is partially true lahhhhh), but padahal-padahal time kecik-kecik orang tuh lagi fat like pig + gorilla eh. Who?

Make a guess.






(LOLS)

Still cannot get it?





Danny fat pig like gorilla oi!



Dah lama gitu eh aku tak jejak Sentosa. & welcome abroad Aiishah to the Sentosa family. This Sunday you can cium my ketiak yang will only smell like kari for whatever reason I dontknow where the curry come from oi.