Sunday, June 15, 2008 @ 12:08 PM

Siti Qadriyah's 19th Night.

Q Q Q.
We had to leave house early because we had to get some things done before the suprise. Lol but not very funny. Very sialan instead. Really.
Infront of Heeren, I was torn between two sides.


FIfi was busy talking to Wan Faris while I had to stand and pretend to be interested about the gig thats playing infront of us. Really, macam samdol. Hidayah on the other side was with Ifa & crying.
I want to stand with Hidayah, I didnt know what to say to make her feel better. I want to stand with Fifi, I didnt know what they were talking about. Tsk tsk. So I stand in between acting cool shit . Haha.

Finally, a decent picture together. Lol, not very decent actually. I wanted to avoid him actually, but then too cute to resist. Aper aku merepek niiii.
Hmmph. Very long day you know. Very long sampai midnight. Its already 1.22pm but Im not even bathed yet pasal I very malas & listening to Sazila telling story about girl fight at Liang Court you know. Ya allah. Sumpah macam paham.
What more can we give our dear 19 year old baby than a nice birthday song by the Riverside with everyone looking at us. What more can the birthday girl expect than to have the whole retail & digi Oscar & Co singing to her. What more can we expect from the birthday girl than to see her smile. (:

To spend the whole night long of her 19th birthday with crazy people like us couldnt have been better you know. And kene maki dengan satu orang niiii pun ader. Wah piang, satu-satu peh bingit.

And yes, Suly was being very nice to me. No no, no need to kening naik-naik okay you people. Cos ini bukan kening naik-naik, ini jantung dup dap dup dap. Hahaha. But didnt have any photo taken with him. But my girls did. Huhuhuuuuuu. Yazilla yazilla. Hmmph!

The beautiful girls spent the beautiful morning by the Riverside, lying down & falling asleep every 5 minutes just to regain our power. Kire macam power sleep lah gituuu.

Tros dah dapat power, jadi giler macam ni ah. LOl.

My Digigirls, my babygirls.


Im at Fifi's place. Sleepover lah kononnya. Sleep like babi all. Sleep alot you know. Malam-malam we all watch Ayat-Ayat Cinta, Ironman and ended up sleeping in the living room with Syirah and kakak Fifi. I think the TV are watching us sleep dari kiter tengok tv seh!

I have work later, & Im suppose to meet my Adik Sayang for my work badge. How sweeet can he be to meet me at Bukit Panjang. How sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet kape.
Monday - Events Management Project meeting
Wednesday - Sentosa with DigiGirls.