imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Paranoia
Thursday, June 19, 2008 @ 11:33 PM Look, the way that you've been acting is really disgusting me & I dont think I'll able to tolerate it any longer. I dont hate you, I just disliked the way you're behaving infront of the people that you shouldnt be. Nah, Im not here to tell you that you cant do this & that, but bear in mind that normal humans have feelings too.
I dont want to update about how my Sentosa outing with my DigiGirls went, pretty much because Im not in the right mood. You wouldnt want to read plain old sick 'Yes, I went to sentosa with this & this & this is what we did'. & Oh yeah, Im sorry if because of me, things changed between you & her. Im sorry if I cant see things the way you see it. Im sorry if Im being such a fucking bitch. Im sorry if I get upset when she tries to grip hold of every opportunity to get close with you. Im sorry if Im being paranoid. |