imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


NWENG!
Monday, June 23, 2008 @ 12:00 PM


My (another) Friday Night.



Dear Valued Customers,
Yes I know, Im 3 days late for this entry. Sorry lah. Saya perlu mencari inspirasi untuk the best entry of the best fun I had on Friday, 20th June 2008, at supposingly 3pm but ended up at 5pm.



So yeahhhhhh, another fun Friday night. Another Friday, another fun with the same bunch of people. Ever since Faizal was transferred to Oscar & Co, I swear, you gave us the best of times in my working life & nothing could have been better than to have you teasing us at work & making us laugh. & yeah, to push us whenever sales is going no where.



Since Zul pernah janji melayu with us some time back that he will treat us when he get his pay, so the whole group plan this whole event together. Finally all your 'Friday macam mane' is here.



The four girls, the four bitches that you can ever ask for - US, were pretty much very excited about this whole event & if someone really back out the very last minute will sure to get some screwing up by us. We're all excited about this whole event not because we have Faizal & Zul to drive us around, not because we have Zul to treat us at the end of the day, but because we planned every single detail of this event together & so lets make this plan work together. (:



Waiting for Faizal to reach to Harbourfront carpark takes forever, but the countless paparazzi shots that Taufik took were enough to keep us occupied. Finally raja of the day sampai, we proceed to East Coast for a helluva great bowling session.



Bowling bowling bowling. The no fashion sense bowling shoes with your sizes pasted at the back of the shoe, the heavy balls you have to throw, the names that you'll see thru the screen above to let you know its your turn.



Take note, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Yes, this tangan gatal baby Faizal put name as Fikah Zubaidah. HELLO! My name is not Fikah Zubaidah in my IC. Sajer jer nak ingatkan, & thanks to that name too, prolly the reason why I suck at bowling & have less than 5 strikes of knocking down all the pins at one go.



I really suck at bowling. Really really suck but who cares? I dont, cos I had fun. (:



At this point of time looking at this picture can someone tell me that my eyes are really juling. Omg omg, I think I should stop posing for photos with my silly eyes looking at my nose & I'll end up with juling eyes forever.



Oh my god, penat eh main bowling. I was having fever, even though I dont look like one. Cause my face always macam nak mati punya. So someone being sweet enough to get me what you call it Air Badak? I dont know & never heard of it. Im not someone who can try something new because I scared the taste macam whatever. It looks like plain water, & yeah, it really taste like one only ader pahit sikit when I telan already lah.



After that, aper lagi, makaannnnnnnnnnnnnn time! Saper tak excited! Esp got Ikan Pari bakar, Sotong, Satay & lots of chicken wings, & the tak habes-habes pedas moment for me.



Look how much they are enjoying the food. Aper tak, kamu tengok muka Taufik. Na'uzubillah, banyak-banyak lah mengucap. Ya allah, aku tahu kau lapar. Q muka maintain ajer, padahal saya tahu kamu dah lapar nak mampus kan kan kan.



So yeah, thats Zul and his baju masih bau kedai River Island. Thank you for the treat, & yes we will stop pestering you to treat us. But if you very the murah hati want to treat us again, by all means, we terima with our hati very very terbuka macam mulot jaw Merlion.

By the time we finish eating, its already 10pm & we're considering whether to go Sheesha-ing or head home cos its already late for some of us. So, we called up our parents & yes, my dad tak bising langsung.



I changed into my another dress prolly cos that green dress was alil too much of exposure & had difficulties sitting down. We settled down & played games which you could never think of I tell you. Its so funny sampai Faizal menangis, & left the rest of us sweating like a pig cos we laugh too hard.







If you realise, its a green/yellow affair. I came up with that theme & its so nice to see everyone wearing the same colour. Dayah, you're not alone. (:





See how the make fun of us during the sound game of whatever game you call it.

NWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENG!


Thanks Faizal for the ride home, thanks Zul for the treat, thank you people for the wonderful great time out. Next Friday lagi per?




My monday is so boring that I can mati at home. My mama dah suroh sapu & mop the whole house. Wah wah wah, mampus saya jadi part time maid.