imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Im sorry fifi
Saturday, June 28, 2008 @ 10:34 AM

A sad story




The picture above has really got nothing to do with the large font in red. Oh wells, today marks the 62nd year my god mom has been living & it has always been a tradition for god family to hold a dinner after Magrib. A dinner with reservation tables all around.

Being such an asshole, I didnt inform **** earlier.
Being such an asshole, I didnt inform anyone earlier.
& being such an asshole, I weren't able to find any replacement.

How am I supposed to inform **** earlier when it totally slipped off my mind, well it really did when it comes to informing you guys. Prolly because I was belardy scared they weren't allow approve leave.

How am I supposed to inform anyone when there's no one in the higher management that cares about what I call it staff welfare. You people only give a damn about sales & only come to us when sales are either doing its best or at its worst. Is that what you call you care?

How am I supposed to find replacement when there's not enough staff around. Thats what you'll always say that there's not enough staff to go around. Why the hack are you still playing your psp & why the hack are you getting promoted when all you could do is hire more staff so that I could work 2-3 days a week & declare myself a really Part Timer Staff.

Fine, since you said 'if you cant find replacement, you jolly well come to work'. By all means, you'll see me at work & if sales dont go well, I swear to you its prolly the curse of my godmom who expects me to be there for her. Ive been working on every other day & its just 1 day of the whole entire year that she expects me to be there, singing to her a birthday song & you told me to jolly well come work.

& reading my girlfriend's blog. All I can say is sorry if its because of me you posted up that entry. I know sorry wont help in this situation. Im sorry if Im the one who's going around with the maybe maybe maybe. Im sorry if you're disappointed in me.

& when you're told not to let words slip out your mouth, you better make sure you dont. But eventually, you did & that really sucked up my day pretty bad yesterday. You know who you are.

I woke up today with a very high fever, prolly because I miss my dad. I know I'll only call you up when i needed someone to pick me up from work, from anywhere around singapore. I know I'll only text you when I needed cash to eat, or to go out with friends. I know I'll only find you when Mom or Bro tells me to. The reason why, everytime I tried to stare hard in your eyes, I could only see myself crying. You tried to be there for me everytime I got into trouble in school, everytime little brother gets himself into some mess.

I know, the least that you want me to do right now is to understand your situation in every angle. I tried, but I couldn't bring myself to because it hurts so bad. You've always wanted me to be the best.
You've always been there for me.

Even if it means you have to skip your meals, you'd rather let me have the last piece of bread on your plate. You'd rather carry me to the car when I didn't want to go hospital. You'd rather let Mom nag at you eventhough you hate that, than you let Mom scold me.

Im sorry fifi.
Im sorry fifi.
Im sorry fifi.
Im sorry fifi.
Im sorry fifi.
I love you.

"Do you believe when one day you'll be happy because of littlest thing & the next day, you'll cry?"