imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


For sure.
Friday, June 6, 2008 @ 7:21 AM

SHORT GETAWAY UPDATE!



Even though Im not feeling right in the mood to do this, but, yeah, for all of you of course. This entry will be full of pictures, make sure you load every single one of them first, cos I wouldnt want you to miss even one picture! Took a total of exactly 200 pictures, taklaaaa, bukannye aku nak post all 200 pictures down here, giler kape korang.





So yeah, I actually paused for 5 seconds & run to the toilet to shit (finally)! First plan was to head KL, but since it was raining cats & dogs & monkeys & gorillas & suddenly i see you among them, we changed route & went straight to Langkawi.



I tell you, this place where these few photos that were taken above right, ya allah, so crowded with people. All kinds of them. Banglas, Malaysians, Mat Salleh, Mat tak Salleh, Mat Kotai all. & the moment a Singapore car drives in eh, satu-satu keep a lookout gitu, macam tak pernah nampak manusia oi. Seram aku, macam dia nak steal aku nya Chanel shades ajer, padahal padahal. Haha!



Eee, adik aku macam gay mat rep siols. Haha! Is there such word in the first place. At this point of time, we were waiting for our rented car at Langkawi laa. & got Starbucks okay that place, so modern already.



It was scorching hot la pat Langkawi, & stupid me go & wear long sleeve, lols very funny but its not. The first thing we did was to check in for the day cos by the time we did, its already dinner time. Aperlagi, pergi ngaaaaap laaaah. & the next morning, I woke up, I feel so thin.



See, I told you so (!!!). After which, the adventure starts. The adventure to 3 islets around Langkawi. The water is so clear, so clear than what you claim that Tanjong Beach at Sentosa is. So clear sampai takya pakai shampoo clear to tell your dandruffs to go away!



No need to tell me my stomach is bulging cos I already knew. I eat alot whaat, theres so much good food to enjoy, & somemore, everything was sponsored. Aku ngaaaaap je lah! We took a boat there & I swear the boat driver or whoever you call it that drives the boat was being nasty to us I think. He thinks that that boat macam f1, so fast that my bro's cap almost became a treasure to the sea.



It actually rained for a few seconds, I want to call it passing cloud, cannot be right.



This is what they call it, Dayang Bunting. See carefully, its actually a pregnant lady lying down. Its amazing laaa kan to have this type of attractions in your country. Singapore aper? Merlion?



Wasnt lying, was I? The waters very very nice you know. You should go there. So clear that we can even spot a very very big jelly fish. So big that I almost freaked out. Geli siol aku tengok. Kening tak naik-naik, bulu aku yang naik sekarang!



By night time, I wanted to have some normal food so we decided to have KFC.





The next morning, check out & off to do some last minute shopping at the Langkawi jetty. Shop shop shop till my god-mom still never drop. Dah nak naik kapal pun dia maseh nak shop. Ya astagfirullah. You know why? Cos its duty tax freeeeeeeee lah, who dont want.





If you were to actually click on my pictures for larger version, you actually can tell that I am NOT wearing any make-up down there, so that explains my face is pale or I look as if Im dying the next minute. I get that all the time.



I didnt actually shop till I drop cos I was cashlessssssss. My pay wasnt in when I depart, so no money for me. My bro got 2 shirts for himself, but I managed to sneak & buy I shirt from Body Glove for myself using my adik's money. Heh. I dont think he realise it up til this very moment as he leaves for his soccer camp. Hahahaha. Padan muka, I know I very evil but who cares when I need to get his 3/4 bermuda before this coming Monday for his movie date. & yes I still need to give him extra money cos aku nih kesian tengok adik aku. I am a goooood sister, actually tooooooo good.



Am actually running late for school, its already 8.17am & Im still in my PJs not bathed yet. My god. I promise, the next update, prolly tonight with the last batch of photos.

You make me confuse. You said you were serious about this me & you thing, but listening to Casely's song, I doubt its true. You're missing her. Missing her love. You know what I want you to do? I want you to go fight for your love. You need her, thats the thing. & me, Im gonna be here, waiting & updating this blog for all my loyal readers. You might not be reading this entry cos you've forgotten it I supposed, but you made me fall for you. & I did, I am sure.