I just feel that we really look the same.So, 15 June 2008 marks the really last dayyy the beautiful four of us gonna work together. Now, I know she's been saying its her last day of work & everything, but this girl keeps bothering herself by thinking about Digi & obviously thinking about us.

We've always been working together ever since the both of us landed ourself in the midst of really busy working people at Tanjong Pagar calling up nyonyas, apeks & rude people just to promote Starhub cable tv & that they will get Sony plasma teevee if they buy a particular plan or something.

The countless times we sneak to go to 7eleven below just to grab something to eat while calling people up. & I still remember how you would finish up the crispy tail of my prawn when I'll only eat the top. It happens everytime, everyday. How I could pack Chicken Rice & bring it to work & we'll have our lunch by heating the Chicken Rice up in a microwave cos by the time its lunch, the rice dah cold macam ice you know.

& then when school started, we went separate ways. Well, not exactly separate macam lovers gitu. Just that she got herself in a better school than mine. We kind of lost a little contact, such that we'll only talk on msn & I'll skip my classes just to go her house, lie down on her bed & enjoy the good food Aunty Sam has to offer everytime.

When I got myself a new job at DigiPhoto, & she's really in need of money, I recommend her my job & walahhhhhhhhh! We're colleagues again!

& what could have been better than to have another 2 girlfriends to join our clique. What could have been better than to have this bond between us. It could have not been better. We call ourselves, DigiGirls. Simply cause, we work our bones for that company & we are just girls in blue polos & orange nametag who are just too cute to resist.

& people in orange dry fit uniform whose armpit wont smell as Kariiii as us with that orange nametag could have been more sweet than to be a joy at work everytime. No matter what colour your uniform is, what pants youre wearing, what job you're doing, what makes us the same is that pretty orange nametag with your name pasted on plastic.

We share almost everything under our noses that we could ever talked under the sun you know. Everything. We share the same fitting room to get ourselves changed not because we are lesbians or we love to look at our flabby stomachs & fat arms & thighs, but because we enjoy laughing our asses in that cramp room about how cheap our underwear is. How badly torn our underwear. How grandmother looking our bra is. How we actually came out with our very own thigh-dance.

It really amazes me how the four of us can actually get together, ditch work together, suntan together, share our clothes like all sisters would do.

Fifi's birthday suprises, take note, 2 birthday suprises which was carefully planned out in collaboration with the Wasted Kids & McFlurryGirls. Q's birthday night which was super sweet & you know what, there's a first time for everything. How these 2 + 1 birthday suprises make my 2008 even better. How these 2 + 1 birthday suprises make me cry because you girls deserve the best of all. (:

I love you. I love Fifi, I love Qad and I love Hidayah. It doesnt matter how bitch we all can get. It doesnt matter how each of us can actually bitch about ourselves behind each other. It really doesnt matter cos at the end of the day, thats how mean & evil girls can get & thats what makes us Your very own DigiGirls.

Now that Fifi's gone from Digi, as much as I want to admit that you'd definately be greatly missed by us, but lets just say that no matter how far our schools are from each other, how rarely we'll get to see each other from now on, I'll keep you in my heart & thats where you'll stay girlfriends.

Girlfriends mean alot to me. Thank you DeCharme, Thank you DigiGirls. & thank you Suly for making my day. (:
" I prefer it if you're the photographer. enough said " How I wished I was, but she's always there, trying to get everything done in her own way. She's always trying to get in between & you're making it obvious running away from her. I dont know how to say this but you actually made my day better you yazilla lover. (:

Monday - Events Management Project *Cancelledddddd (!!!)*
Tuesday - Work
Wednesday - Sentosa with DigiGirls
Thursday - Work
Friday - Work ( now girls, whose working with me? )
Saturday - Work
Sunday - ( -_-") clueless.