imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


dinner at alameen. hmm
Wednesday, June 18, 2008 @ 7:30 AM


Dinner at 11.01pm.



Okay, let me do alittle updating before I head to the beach with my digiGirls. I had thoughts of not turning up prolly one reason cos I run out of money & and two, reasons to ask mom for money. As you know Im working right now, the chances of me getting money from Mom is like 10% but 85% yes if I ask from Dad.

But Dad's prolly sleeping right now at 'I-really-dont-know-where' & I'll just ditch the plan of asking money from him. Now why am I whining like a beach when its only a great day to look forward to with lovely people?

Im gonna take pictures with my kening naik-naik, provided IFFFFFF my pretty cute Yazilla tak menyebok. Lols, this is so funny that I actually stick to that name up til this very moment. Ya allah!



Dah korang diam eh. Aku tau korang nak cakap aper. (!!!) ^_^

-Ayir aper korang nak?
-Makan aper?
-Friday macamne?
-Esplanade?
-Simpang bedok?
-Friday macamne?
-Lambatnye ayir sampai.....
-I want the best Ikan Pari bakar.
-Newton?
-Adam Road?
-Zul bawak helmet extra!
-Friday macamne?
-Fifi tompang Zul, ehem-ehem. 2 jam.
-Ker korang nak dudok bonet.
-"Kerete aku daah complete. settle.", Fai.
-Kening naik-naik.
-"Padahal aku bawak camera eh"
-"You want to try the ice-cream?"
-"Ala, suap lah"
-"Suap sendiri" (??!!!!!!)
-Friday macamne?
-Escape theme Park pe?
-Okay pe. Ader kerete, ader motor.
-Bestnyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
-Yes, settled!



Work with Qad baby was so fun lah kan & so many kening naik-naik moments. Oh yeah, I wanna thank Baby Fai for the very funny car ride from work & how you taktahu jalan towards Bt Timah & how you would become so selenger bacen macam ikan buntal taktahu mane nak belok. Your car is so cool sampai got camera to help you with your excellent parking, if you get what I mean. & yeah, thanks for treating us.

Me & Q: "muke per- sak kiterorang"

Duhh, at some point of time where my mouth would just cramp up & I'll stop being myself because I was feeling very awkward. Dont ask me why. I keep blushing every 5 seconds. It takes time for me to understand this whole new thing & I guess it takes time for me to really know what you actually meant. When did all this start? Prolly, this is the start of something new. Its prolly my first time feeling this way after oh-god-knows-how-long.

"Ala, there's a first time for everything".