imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Digigirls
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 @ 9:57 AM My oh my. Tsk tsk. Im already up at 10am when school starts at 1pm. We're going to the Singapore Post at Paya Lebar, & its going to be a longggg day for me cos.. I'll be working with my babe. I actually fell asleep while trying to reply Suly's text yesterday. Suly must have really really thought I fell asleep, that is why a text at 3.01am : "Sleep well (:" Weekday night the fifth, how? So anyways, a few more days to holiday & Im not least excited about it. Reason why is I need to start finding a new job cos Im thinking about quitting. Facts that are holding me back: 1) I need more money. Even though they f-cking pay me only $5(million, I wished)/hour. 2) I feel that they're shorthanded. You see lah, employ more staff they dont want. Then make us work macam slave. Under the hot sun somemore. I think I would have died if it werent for sneaking in Oscar&Co for refreshing air-con. 3) Working (anywhere) can be my so-called getaway reason for everything. 4) Very fun working environment. 5) Im making this reason the last, not because its the very least, but its gonna be a long list I suppose. I am holding back my resignation because I simply love the people I met at that very small island. Fira, Amanda, Nizam, Suly, Baby Jendol, Faizal, Joshua, DaffyDuck ( I stillcant remember your name), Rizza, I mean all the retail people. All the TOS & Ami's people. The OscarOscar people- the very generous people for plain water & coke. && definately, My Digigirls. If I quit, I dont know if there's any other chance for us to even meet up. All of us school at a different place & timing. We have different things to do every Saturday. I'll definately gonna miss squeezing into one small fitting room & looking at our fat arms, thighs, & asses. Definately, I promise you. How I actually can make each and every one of you ditch work just to spend time with me. How I can actually see you guys smiling when you're not in good mood. Sighs. Somebody please help me do something. To ROFL, Yes I judge people, not to exclude school. I judge them from my point of view. From what I see, from what I observe. C'mon, dont even try to deny that you dont judge. Im sure if you do. & do you want to know what I think of you? From what I observe, you're just one plain, unattractive coward in my blog trying to black hearten me (if thats what you call me). Well, thank you. You're judging me too, so dont ever assume that Im the only one in school judging people. Im entertaining you here in my blog because you're simply childish. ROFL? Roll on the floor laughing? Yeah, I prolly would do that as soon as Im done typing this whole chunk for you. I got a pretty logical suggestion for you, rather than you be like me and start judging people in blogs, why not, you start judging yourself & look at your book to study. I dont think you'd ever think of that because all you know is to judge me in my blog & school. Oh my dear ROFL, thank you. Thank you for being a source of entertainment to me. Thank you for actually taking your 10% of initiative & brain thinking in school/anywhere to judge me. I didnt think anyone would ever do that for me because I come to school to learn. If I ever do judge/talk about someone, that'll prolly be you. Now, lets go ROFL. |