imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


daddy love
Sunday, June 22, 2008 @ 5:46 PM

Library.



Im at Jurong East Community Library trying to post a decent update for the sake of doing so. Its so bored at home so I dengan taktahu malunya text Suly & ask him whether I could tag along with him to the library. He has I dontknow what Exam tomorrow & right now, he's daydreaming looking at this nyonya sapu sampah dalam library.

Ive been watching dramas after dramas, listening songs after songs. My butt hurts like forever. Why the library put carpet when it still hurts my buttt. Aku rasa pantat aku dah merah macam semerah padi agaknya.




This is not a sidetrack.
I miss my dad. Now that he owns a freaking new car, I'm afraid if he'll own a new family, a new daughter, a new princess in his life anytime soon. There are some things that Im afraid to explain to you because your mom has always been your dad & mom. Im not the person who can handle these things well because Im not ready & will never be. My dad has always been there for me, struggling just so that I could enjoy a good meal with my friends outside. Trying every means so that I can enjoy a good life. I miss him telling me to stop buying bags because it always been him who will end up cleaning up my mess junks of bag(S) in the storeroom. Now that we're not under the same roof, I dont have anyone to tell me that. My eyes are getting teary but Im trying not to cry because Suly is infront of me reading comic book.

I love you daddy. :'(