imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
cheena
Monday, June 9, 2008 @ 12:40 PM This is gonna be hell of long entry, so get your specs on & whatever you need to read this. 1st) Lets start of with, erm someone who actually brought some reality into me. Someone who actually shaked this whole brain of mine & bring back what I actually have been missing. Ive been doing alot, I mean it when I said alot of thinking. Thinking about what you said at Wisma. One reason that I think I'm behaving this way is because I fell for you. Everything about this me & you thing has always been about sarcasm & anger. I've always been on the wrong side simply because I was selfish. Me & my ego. All that. I wanted assurance. But you've been acting cold towards me these days. I dont know why, but the reason must be me, I suppose. Wfs, you left & leave me speechless. Swept me off my feet & now I dontknow what else to do. 2nd) About this 'she told a lie' thing I came across this morning. Ohyah, to recap what actually happened my dear linked-friend on my blog, that guy you were talking about on your blog, think back & recall how better he treated you at the BBQ. Who he sat with, who he walked with all the way. Where was I always standing? Thank you for reminding me about it, because, as far as I can remember, you were the actual reason I took the blame for breaking us up. Ohyeah, I was always about the stubborn one. Now you see who's coming back & confusing everyone? Im trying the very heck to get moved on, but I actually have someone standing behind me, being my shadow. You get your facts right first before you can even write something like, "She was dissapointed to see him entertaining his previous one that her.". 3rd) Hate-taggers You know what or not, I am actually not affected by what all of you have been tagging. It really shows how you actually take the initiative to even look at me when Im smiling in school & how my legs are being fleshy. So much, so much you to thank. I am happy the way I am. You should be telling me in my face if you dont like the way I behave. Cos doing it here, No no, You're just a coward. Anyways, why would I care so much? 4th) 9th June 2008 marks the 19th birthday of Aim & 18th birthday of Nurul Iman. Birthday is a day that you should remember. A day that you came to life. Now, whats your birthday wish? (: 5th) I need to talk to a bunch of people about certain things I need to clarify. I've been gaining extra weight & getting one size bigger has affected me alot. I'll be lying if I say Im not affected by it now cos it really do. There's alot of things for me to think about. (again) 6th) As much as Im very deprived & not being in a good mood these few days, Im looking forward to weekday night the fifth & also my jeans day date. 7th) Its already 1.15pm, I have school which starts at 2pm & Im not even bathed yet, what more iron my uniform? How I wish I could just ditch school again without my teacher seeing my parents at the end of the month. How I wished there's no need for all these stupid reasons thinking. 8th) Happy birthday to birthday people. Psst, we really do need to talk in private. But I'll doubt you read this blog of mine, you prolly forgot the link again and again and again. This cheena blog of mine. |