imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Ayam Zubaidah!
Thursday, June 26, 2008 @ 2:15 PM


NEW SKIN
(again)



These two bitches in the picture have been pestering me to update. So, here I go together with a new skin which took me forever to get done.

I dont know why this Fifi tak layan aku pat Msn. Perangai kentot only this girl. I've been working & burning my skin under the hot sun & earning money just so I could get myself specs! Yes, aku rabon nak mampus sampai the bus the come also I cannot see until the bus actually stop at the bustop. How sickening can that be & how amusing can one be to take the wrong bus to school one day.



A bunch of Primary school boys are making a lot of noise at the playground infront. Alamak, they testing my patience only, make so much noise. Dont know how to go home study, come playground lepak only. How to pass PSLE you tell me. & they'll start talking about this girl in their class whom I suppose must be a hotstuff but she very the action one lah. I didnt know primary school boys actually gossiped about girls. & as usual, their dosage of footballs & cars & everything.

Boy: Eh, very hungry lah. Want to go eat?
Boy 2: Yah hor. I haven eat also. We go eat at westmall lah then can go the shop see cards.
Boy: Good idea. lets go.

Ya ampun, my time dulu got tama-kochi, digimon, pokemon, powerpuff girls. & I actually remembered me & fifi went to watch Cinderella story together. haha. Kekek benar. & we took a photo after we watched the movie. The picture's in my hp's wallpaper. Later at work, school I show you all. Can see how kurus I used to be & the 'fringe-sikit-ajer' nya style rambot you know.



My mom just called to ask what Im doing.

Mama: Kau buat apa?
Me: Pakai computer, dengar lagu.
Mama: Dah makan ke belom?
Me: Dahhhhhh, makan mee goreng ayam tadi Mak Bibah suroh beli sarapan.
Mama: Masyallah, satu hari tak makan ayam memang tak sah eh kau!
Me: Ayam sedap aper, mama je rugi tak makan ayam. Aperjer.
Mama: Sudah lah kau, pergi masak nasi sekarang.
Me: Saper yang nak makan, orang nak gi kerja nanti.
Mama: MAMA kau lah nak makan nanti lepas kerja! Samdol betul ah kau.

Haha, speaking of chicken. Yesterday morning, I bought 2 chicken wings from Old Chang Kee. Ate Nasi Ayam Penyet for lunch, & then dinner over at Fifi's house, Aunty Sam bought Chicken Rice & then I ate another 2 chicken drumstick which her mom bbq-ed. Wahkao. My pehe, my perot, my face, my tangan all like chicken already.

Soon no more Fikah Zubaidah, but Ayam Zubaidah.

Hahahhahahh!
((: