imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


2nd Update!
Friday, June 6, 2008 @ 4:34 PM

SHORT GETAWAY UPDATE #2
(super duper long entry)



So yeah, the 2nd update & its not even night time yet. The 2nd batch of photos are those in Cameron Highlands.




Its 4.38pm as Im typing. I wanted to work today but I changed my mind. I want to meet my beautiful people, but sorry guys. The fact that the word 'work' bores the hell of me.





This is what I saw the moment aku buka mataku dari tidurku. I actually took this picture in my most burok-ess face. Air liur basi, taik mata all. Tsk tsk. Its 8am in the morning & there's rainbow outside our penthouse. Oh yah, during our stay in Cameron, we actually stayed in an apartment on the highest floor with a penthouse. Very very very the many many very nice you know. (:



Dont ever leave your hotel room or wherever you're staying without your sweater. Its freezing okay. Very cold. & we dont have fans or aircon in our apartment, yet its so cold. Can you even imagine that?

Next: 'Boh' Tea plantation & factory



If you all gundu dontknow what Boh tea is, the picture above explains it. If you still dont know, alamak, you mintak kene tight slap on your face.





& mind me, no pictures of me with the plantations because I was tooooo tired to pose for a picture. Why? Because my god-father made us walk the long way. & this belardy long way, you have to climb up so many flight of stairs. Argh, as you know me, very the lazy type. Tuhan sajer yang tahu betape beratnya pantat aku nak naik itu tangga-tangga. Super tiring.


But what happens next is breath-taking. We had to climb our way to the top, just to have our breakfast at the rooftop, overlooking the tea plantation in cold weather. Can you imagine how many flight of stairs I have to climb? Actually, it beat the flight of stairs that we had to climb at one temple in KL the other time. (only by a few, not many many laaaa, I exaggerate only)





There, this girl standing beside me is like my anak sedare angkat. I actually dont know. Very complicated to even explain in words. Anyways, she's actually 14, same age as my bro. See, Im not so big afterall. Heh.



Some people missing from the picture though. Semua pergi isap rokok laaa, berak la. Macam-macam laa.



Okay this picture looks like Im the mother, my bro's the father & our 3 small children. Awww. Eewwww. Hahhaha!

Next: Flower Plantation





There are so many flowers & the left one is actually a twin flower. See the connection in the middle? Wonders wonders.



Ahh, I love this picture. A mini waterfall in the centre of this big flower plantation. Very nice horh. (:



There are actually many flower photos in my camera, I'll just develop it & put it in a nice album & you all can take turns to see. Cehhh, macam lah aku nih professional photographer. Lols.



Now, candid shots that can certainly blow you up up and away. (?!)






Some other shots taken:





I think my bro looks good in this picture below:



So skinny already, so tall, so macam aku nak tumbok muka kau already.



& no no no no, this is not my boyfriend. Not at all. Cannot make it, even if can make alot of money lah he. He actually was alone to tend his Ramly burger stall, then he had many orders you know. We, being kind Singaporean & human being, helped him. I actually helped him, can you believe it?



We ordered a total of 10 burgers so kesian punya pasal we help him la. I even took orders & ask him to shut up & just fry the meat. So bising, I told him I know what Im doing. Aiyo, & still got the cheek to even mention that I look like Minah Thailand yang sesat pat Cameron.

Lets see:



I think I am certified to become minah-kampong-turns-out-to-be-Maid. Ya alllllaaaaah.
(see that packet of Ramly burger? Tsk tsk. Fats & more fats)



Next: Air Terjun



Very nice & scary & infested with many orang-orang Malaysia laaaaaa.



If you very blind, thats me. So pehe besar, tangan besar, everything besar as long hati baik, puas hati di golden chance. Afra, afra, kau buat aku kekek. All you people not happy, you can naik tingkat dua, tepi tangga & korek hidong dalam-dalam.

Featuring: Diniy Sofea





Super cute nak mampus betul lah ini anak Kak Midah. Tsk tsk. & very very becok I tell you. Got one fat guy half naked swimming inside this waterfall lah kan, you know what she shouted at that fat guy?
Sofea: Oi nak mandi je ni gemok ni. No shame!

Tros one by one tengok budak molek ni. Hhahahaha! That fat guy teros balek eh. haha!

Last (finally): KL

Headed for Mak Jah Eating Place for delicious food recommended by some people.


Nasi Briyani Ayam Rm9.00


Nasi Lemak Ayam Rendang Rm 6.80



To me, very expensive, but then, worth the price for excellent food lah people. You should go & try. That explains why my stomach is bulging even more lah kan, blame it on these gooooooood super duper gooooood food. (!!!!)



Like finally, Im done with this whole getaway entry. It took me nearly 2-3hours to get it done. I not bluffing okay. Where can bluff, bluff? Dosa you know.

(: I need to talk to you.