imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


19 years of Qadriyah
Saturday, June 14, 2008 @ 4:05 PM

At this very moment, me in my make up dah melt for over 28 hours on Fifi's bed typing something to kill time. & you know what she's doing? Busy sleeping right now.
When I was sleeping, she dont want sleep & make me wake up every 1 hour to check out on her. Skali when I woke up just now, she was actually downstairs talking to mr zul who left his keys in my bag. So kind eh Fifi went down just to pass the keys to him because I was too tired to even go to the toilet right now. Or was she just trying to steal the oppurtunity just to see him cos she misses him since he went back home early yesterday. Ahahaha.
Now, tell me, who can give me the photos of yesterday?
(: Happy birthday baby Qad.