imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


14. Confidante
Tuesday, June 24, 2008 @ 1:41 AM

NEW SKIN



I had a talk with my 14. & Im glad that you felt better now. Kawan ketawa memanglah banyak sangat, but kawan menangis you can count with your fingers you know. Just remember that lah.



Photos are from the trip to KL with tourism class & I sweaarrrrrr I miss my hair. Argh, I can still remember how I cry macam gembeng dalam kedai tu cos the stupid hairdresser cut my hair so short, so short macam lelaki. Am glad that its growing, growing faster than Nini's! Lol.



Fifi perangai macam kentot already cabot school as and when she likes & one more time you do it, Im gonna knock your head & talk some sense into you selenger punya bitch. So anyways, my late afternoon was spent over at Siti Qadriyah's house. Ohhh that bitch, her bed edge actually very sharp nak mampus until my leg now got blueblack already you know.



We karaoke, we sing to the songs you can hardly hear us sing in public, we lie down, we watch tv, we cook, we drink, we marinate the chicken, we bakar satay, we watch cerita hantu & at 9.30pm we balek. (:

Siti Qadriyah has yet to confirm with me the meeting time tomorrow whether she's coming over to my house first or not before work. She insist on coming work early just to meet her boyfriend tersayang lah syangat-syangat nak pass Strepsils cos she got worried when he starts to cough cough cough. Awww, very sweet ah my bitch?



Thanks 14 for the photos, thanks Fifi for the header, thanks Nini for asking me to update before I sleep. You forever never tag one.
Its already 1.45am & I need some sleep now.