Wednesday, May 14, 2008 @ 8:26 AM

Its already 8.29am here at Bukit Batok, in my room. Im pretty sure Im gonna skip Etp lesson because its already been the 3 times I keluar masok toilet. Ni confirm plus chop because of the MacDonalds I ate yesterday during lunch.
There goes my attendance. I dont know why but Wednesdays are just not my favourite days. I hate Wednesdays for sure.
Ahhhh, You know what yesterday. Macam aguneneh sak! We were supposed to be on time yesterday to show good impression to the Canadian students who were here in Singapore for exchange programme la kan. So, I was very early. Estimated time to reach school with slow trafic at Imm is only 20 minutes the latest. I was stuck in heavy trafic jam from Toh Guan to school for 45 goddamn minutes!
Suprisingly, throughout the whole jam & very (very !!) slow trafic, I didnt see any dead bodies lying on the road. I didnt see any dented cars. I didnt see any fallen trees. Till now, I cant figure out the reason for the slow traffic yesterday. I think its because these people knew I had to be in school on time, tu pasal nak cari pasal ngan aku. & Out of all days in a week, all weeks in a month & all months in a year, it has to be Tuesday, 13 May 2008.
My gfs & I just realised that we are actually stressing our lives thinking whats next in other peoples live. Like for example, we are loyal readers of Meow's blog & she didnt update her blog for a week (i think). We at MacDonalds, having your average normal McChicken Student Meal no upsize are actually discussing and listing down all the possibilities that could have been the reason why her being M.I.A. In fact, when we realised what we're doing, we laughed at ourselves.
Orang tu padahal tak piker sikit pun pasal kiter, kiter macam dah kenal bertahun-tahun kenal dier. Its like we dont even know each other la but we're actually susahkan hidop kiter sendiri piker pasal orang lain. Lol. Keep your entries coming (!)
Do you believe in to love but not to have? A question for you'll.